Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pool Lap Counter

I'm sorry...But - I love simple ideas.

This one - my POOL LAP COUNTER (pat pend) is now displayed in the Edison Inventors Association cabinet at the Winter Estate of Thomas Edison in Ft. Myers. Folks from around the world can wander around the museum and marvel at the genius of Mr. Edison. Hopefully, they'll stumble upon our display and realize the lure of inventions (and hair-brained ideas) still survives today.

Okay, my idea can't compete with Edison's accomplishments. But like most novices, my attempts are often just simple solutions to everyday haunts....like keeping track of my laps taken in the pool.

Look at this engineering marvel. Isent it with a video to Edison Nation in hopes someone likes the idea.
Like I said, I love simple ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment